Probably an extremely unpopular opinion, but tumblr con(tumbl con?) is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard of.
This must be the antisocial part of me speaking, because I see literally nothing good coming from this. Doesn’t really help that I’ve never, ever, ever seen this site as my “family”.
Why the hell would I go to a con for a damn WEBSITE? What would you do at a tumblr con? Hang around annoying ass 20 year olds squealing over Doctor Who and Sherlock? No thanks.
- bettycrockercorp reblogged this from dashcon
- strawberry-delicious likes this
- hoshinox likes this
- n-kaz likes this
- shewhorunswithfangirls reblogged this from dashcon
- necrotype reblogged this from feels-for-the-fictional and added:
- forevermisslady reblogged this from feels-for-the-fictional
- forevermisslady likes this
- quitcomplaining reblogged this from toffeeswirls and added:
- toffeeswirls reblogged this from dashcon and added:
- miraclesaresometimes-magictricks likes this
- krtpls reblogged this from dashcon
- quitcomplaining likes this
- my-heart-belongs-to-loki reblogged this from feels-for-the-fictional
- feels-for-the-fictional reblogged this from toffeeswirls and added:
- toffeeswirls posted this